March 9, 2009

Perya Gala: After event

So I got to attend the Perya Gala event last Friday (March 6) and witnessed for myself the 50 fabulous, Circus-themed, couture avant-garde collection created by young and funky Happy Andrada.

Her hard worked wardrobes were colorful, fresh and modish and sophisticated at the same time which is enough to compete and success in the fast-paced world of Fashion. Together with Dennis Celestial and Hat Momma's work, the Perya feel--from stage to wardrobe was
definitely brought to life!

I look forward to more of Happy's amazing concepts and talent [and uberly wishing I get to ramp it too! Haha! :D]

Special mention to newly found friends and fellow Journalist Sam and Jonathan from Business Mirror. Thanks for sharing the Media's seat! I wouldn't have been able to watch the event up close! :D

For more [un-edited] pics I took of the event, visit my flickr!
(I know they're not that good of a shot unlike Jonathan's but please ask for permission if you're going to copy/use the pictures)


Congratulations Happy for a wonderful showcase of unique and eccentric--yet fashionable and wearable outfits well, for event-themes at least. :)

0 Comments: