February 22, 2009

Mid-Feb Spring Cleaning!

.
At last, after quite some time I finally got to fully clean my room again and spring clean in the middle of February. Although some may grumble or get things in order, I saw some forgotten treasures I kept hidden in my drawers.

When we keep things, they obviously just pile up, waiting for the day we would sort them or throw them away. But this particular spring cleaning of mine turned nostalgic after finding some almost-forgotten memories in the pictures I've stored in my molding things. Pictures that date back from my childhood until college life (Yes, I have kept that much). It was funny seeing how years passed by and saw old friends, newly met ones, and friends that have stayed with me until now. I even saw some of the funny studio pictures I was eagerly joining in, posing without worrying about the world!

I also saw a pile of letters stationaries that flooded me back during my highschool hobbies. Studying in an exclusive school, colorful (not to mention scented!) stationaries were in! If guys during our time would go crazy about their gaming cards, fighting about it or trading them, stationaries were pretty much our "gaming cards". We traded with other classmates only to write on them and give to your special friends and well, keep the best ones to ourselves! XD And now that I've gone through some of the pile of letters written to me by old girl friends, it's funny knowing they were doodling on it during class.XD The time and date were mentioned, so you really know you're either having Geometry or Chemistry that time, enough to bore us out and just write simple mumblings like "Hoi Joan, mag-aral ka naman! Basa ka ng basa ng letters ko!" Hahaha!

I also got to dig up the letters from... ex's. And I was laughing about it, surprised at myself for even keeping it after all these years. (And it included their totoy pics too!) Hahaha! There was even one letter saying "From your secret admirer ". Like, LMAO! Secret admirer but you go mention your name?! Kids! But hey, I even kept some from much mature days.... but I wouldn't say who they were since you'd probably know them since it was only 4 years ago when I met 'them'!XD

I saw my diaries (and I'm going to stop there before I reveal some of my childhood secrets XD), projects, school notebooks (I've kept them OMG!!! XD), old hobbies and habits, and of course a lot of other stuff to throw away that filled a whole black trash bag!

So you're probably wondering why I even posted such 'almost-private' things... I actually threw those things already so I wanted to turn those memories into an article instead. At least I know internet would be part of the future so I could just go back to this page and read all about it.

I really didn't have to throw those things but I realized they would either pile up as [memorable] junk or I could just grow out of them because I can always keep those memories at heart. It's just actually easier to spark that memory with those physical things but then again, I know there'd be more memories to make in the future so I'm cleaning up this space for those new things to come and reminisce again someday. :)


1 Comment:

jaythegame said...

hahahaha!!! i know who those people are..:p