February 28, 2009

Before the month ends!

.
...It's time to showcase another round of the latest songs I've been keeping in my playlist! Know it before a new month grows on you. :p


Starting with two OPM's recently released, here's Rico Blanco with Antukin and Pedicab in FX.






M.I.A. sings O...Saya for the OST of award-winning movie Slumdog Millionaire (It's not actually a song, it's more like a modern tribal song but really, i find it cool! XD)



Another one for the OST's, here's Love, Save the Empty by Erin McCarley from my new favorite movie "He's Just Not That Into You".

<



From Beautiful Soul to Leavin', Jesse McCartney has another one for the charts with It's Over.




And last but not least, here's why Rihanna must have been sadly snapped at by his R&B sweetie: Bad Girl ft. Chris Brown! (This song has a version sand by Pussycat Dolls which was in turn, used for Confessions of A Shopaholic movie OST. I find Rihanna's version better though.)


Too bad Chris brown snapped at Rihanna! Jeez, just when I thought they were a great couple! :-|

0 Comments: