April 20, 2009

Susan Boyle's got Talent!


I'm not a fan of reality TV shows, let alone the likes of American Idol or Britain's Got Talent. But going through my usual Facebook, I saw this Fan page of someone named Susan Boyle. Not knowing her, I wondered how come she had many fans despite her well, first impressions... And with curiosity kicking in, I find her in the internet and knew why she was a sudden media hit.

Susan Boyle, a contestant in Britain's Got Talent indeed has someone thing up in her 47-year-old sleeve! Who would have thought this 'unpolished', amateur singer and church volunteer from Scotland, had a voice that are for the gods that it made the audience rise up from their seats and give her an early standing ovation, not to mention the priceless looks on the judges, specially being tagged as "The Woman who Shut Up Simon Cowell"!


Watch her STUNNING performance last April 11 which has gained more than 33 million+ views in a short span of time!

Britain's Got Talent:
Susan Boyle singing "I Dreamed of Dream"( from Les Misarables)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY
(Embed is disabled so you have to load it yourself.)

Because of this, I might be keeping an eye on how Boyle will progress in the competition. Kudos to her and her never-before-kissed-lips!

0 Comments: