August 8, 2009

Going Gaga to the Papa-paparazzi!

Finally here are another batch of songs I haven't been able to feature in a while and before they go off the charts and out of the fad, here's what you should be listening to right now!

Starting off with a surprising song by Pop group Cobra Starship, here's Good Girls Go Bad featuring none other than TV show Gossip Girl's 'Queen B' (Leighton Meester)! Didn't expect she could sing! (But for all I know it might be enhanced already...)




David Archuleta's Touch My Hands was previously hitting no. 1 in the charts before Jordin Sparks dethrones him as she prepares for what's coming in her latest song [Love is a] Battlefield.






A new girl group linked with P.C.D. makes their debut in the music world with their single Patron Tequilla. Here's Paradiso Girls ft. Eve.



Ely Buendia's band Pupil goes back into action with their latest song called Different Worlds. Intro takes some time but you'll get to the actual song don't worry.XD (And is it just me or why do I think it somehow sounds like Mandy Moore's Cry in Reggae version? Really---notice it, "Over and over again..." "...the moment I saw you cry" XD)




And last but definitely not the least, soon-to-be gracing the stage of Araneta Coliseum this 11th, Lady Gaga keeps those poses coming for the Paparazzi!



I can't wait to watch her and go gaga myself! So if you really want to watch her and you still haven't got your tickets, there's still time! Read the concert details here!

0 Comments: