December 30, 2009

The last hurrah for 2009!

.
Just when I thought my blog posts for the year has ended, here I am again on my last hurrah, featuring some of the latest songs I know out there. Keep your playlist fresh, as they say cleaning out the clutter invites positive aura for the the new year to come! :D


The princess of pop proves that even though you're a momma, sex sells with just the body and the booty to show in Britney Spears' latest song called 3.




Rihanna is rocking her [bizarre] new hair and [weird military] fashion in her latest single Hard featuring Young Jeezy from her latest album "Rated R". (Makes me think if Lady Gaga's fashion is starting to get in Rihanna's system) back to back with another video recently released called Russian Roulette.





Korean music or "K-pop" as it is being called is finally being accepted in the country. With artists such as the Wonder Girls and 2NE1 being hot here in the Philippines, a new girl group is emerging and they are 4Minute with their latest single Muzik.




And to end this wonderful year that was 2009, here's my closing blog post with songs from 30 Seconds to Mars' new album This is War (Exclusive song for Dragon Age: Origins game) which released two great songs impossible not to climb up the hit charts! Here's the album cover and the current song I can't get off my head, Kings and Queens.





0 Comments: