June 18, 2010

Airplanes, loving, and the like

.
A lot of new songs just keep coming out almost on a daily basis... but not everyone of them means they're to like. In this case, I feature those you may or may not like... Listen to it and see what gets your lovin'!

Speaking of lovin', since Drake's hit song Over, here's his latest single which I definitely like, it's Find Your Lovin'... and man did I.;)



The MTV shows a promising continuation don't you think? Much like Jason Derulo and his sons that just keeps coming! After Breaking your heart, he puts on his dancing shoes and is Ridin' Solo.



Black Eyed Peas' Energy still Never Dies and gets in the groove and Rock That Body in their latest single that brings them in the top 10 of the billboard.



3OH!3 follows with yet another collab with my-not-so-favorite Ke$ha who could always do better in lip syncing... they sing all about My First Kiss.



Not the best song I was hoping, but like I said, you may or may not like it. Just like this next song-- from the English electricpop duo La Roux, here's an amazing video effect and indeed some groovy beat in Bulletproof.



And to close the night, here are two songs that's something i'm sure everybody loves-- from the gentleman himself, Ne-Yo comes to Move Along and B.o.B. with Haley Williams makes wishes on an Airplane. (I just can't stop listening to this song! Official video finally out!!! Too bad I can't embed it yet.:-0 Watch it here!)




'Til the next ride! ;)

0 Comments: