June 19, 2010

Games to the 3rd power: FTW!

.
I've been out of the gaming world for some quite time... well if we're talking about the likes of some iTouch games like Frosting or Plants vs. Zombies in PC or NightClub City in Facebook apps, I do play them... not as much as how I want to try these 3 upcoming games though! Here are the teasers for DJ Max Portable, Patapon and Marvel vs. Capcom to the 3rd power!!!

DJ Max Portable 3 will be back this year in PSP and we can expect more awesome beats to follow and complete the music!



Kami then spoke and said let there be... Patapon 3! The eyeball heroes are back.. and from the trailer, it would seem like we can expect MORE heroes to discover and hopefully play and seek earthend this year! For that, it's All hail Kami!!



And finally, it's no rumor anymore... The characters from The Avengers, X-Men and Spider Man clashes once again with Street Fighters, DarkStalkers, Megaman nad Resident Evil (!) in Marvel vs. Capcom 3, to be available in PlayStation 3 by 2011.




I'm just itching to get back to gaming just for these! Special thanks to my friend Reimaru for letting me know these trailers are out!=D

0 Comments: