June 19, 2010

Supernaturals Anime for real?!

.
The biggest news of the day just knocked the air out of me and seriously made my jaws drop... Fans of the awesome TV Series Supernaturals may rejoice or despise the idea of a Japanese animation--- yes you read it right, ANIMATION-- is about to make it's big screen debut already set to come out on January of next year!

Supernatural the Animation is reported to be a 22-episode anime that will cover the live show's 2 seasons. To be produced by MADHOUSE Studios, the animators behind CardCaptor Sakura, Beyblade, Chobits and many more, hunters Sam and Dean Winchester will be designed by Takahiro Yoshimatsu of Trigun as well.

I still can't imagine how they'd look in anime,
but that's the thrill in it right?!


The little teasers are enough to keep me really excited about the whole thing, I just hope the anime itself would stay true to the story as well as the action it brings. I ican only magine how the creatures and flawless action moves would look like and if it could be similar to that of Claymore anime or better, then I have no complaints.

Supernatural (live) currently just ended it's 5th season last month and is set to release its next round of monsters, myths, angels, demons--what ever supernatural is classified-- this September. One thing's for sure though, I'm one of those who will keep watching out for every adventure --TV or animated!


*Source:
http://www.japanator.com/supernatural-tv-series-goes-anime--15217.phtml

0 Comments: