January 7, 2011

Proj. 365: Day 6

.

As much as I'd hate to turn this into almost a day-by-day personal entry ('coz I've learned a few not-so good things from making your own online personal blog), this project is forcing me to take pictures of things--special in their own way-- during that day. I don't use Foursquare app for the reason that I don't need people knowing where I am or where I've been. But in this case, the next photo is taken at Ayala Triangle in Makati. The christmas decors are still up and they provide a wonderful relaxing scene at the place... and I don't mind them taking it down. Maybe that could be one place where people would always feel it's Christmas... :)

Day 6: Ayala Triangle's Stars and Lights ---picture taken using a
cool camera app of Samsung Tablet called 'Retro Camera'.
I love how a vintage photo looks like... makes me want to collect LOMOs again!:)

0 Comments: