January 11, 2011

Project 365: Day 7-10

.
My days are finally starting to get busy and 4 pictures of my day has been left unposted! I hope to be able to keep taking a snapshot of something with the coming days or else I'll be posting an image of "IOU's" *eeep!*

Day 7: Jan 7--I woke up at around 6:30 to jog at our province's oval track. When all my energy was drained, I was never too tired to take this snapshot of kids running with no rubber shoes on. They even removed their slippers to play! Totally worth the picture feature!:)

Day 8: Our fiesta at the town plaza. Thank God for rural places for keeping this tradition!
Since I don't dance ballroom, all I could do was play with my baby camera.
And what best way to enjoy bright lights and moving people? Low shutter!

Day 9: Magellan's Cross... and no, I didn't go to Cebu. This image is the reminder of my previous
trip there and what I still need to accomplishfor the Cebu edition of
Travel Times!
Ugh, I wish I could have included "non-procrastination" in my resolution!
But sadly, I was too lazy to do that. LOL!

Day 10: Jelly Belly time!!! Thank you James for giving me my favorite
Fat-Free and non-cholesterol munchie, Lychee Conjac Jelly by H&Y!=D


0 Comments: