December 10, 2008

Wishlist for '09~

It's 2 weeks 'til Christmas and I think I can finally list down my Wishlist for 2009. Honestly, While pondereing on the material things I wanted, I realized there's not much "it" I want, but more of the non-tangible ones... (Of course I don't wanna write 'em all down. You might think I'm getting too senti here or something... but for your curiousity, one could be the 'initiative to write my articles on a timely basis'... get the picture? XD)

And on to the wants!

1) Nikon D80 w/ 55-135mm lens - This is the baby I've been saving up for the whole year I've been working and soon enough I'd put a check on this number as I'm gonna have it soon! Woohoo! *First shot will be me with the box! :D*

2) On Books:
- Twilight Series (Yep, don't have 'em, haven't read 'em) =.="
- 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die
- 1001 Places You Need To See Before You Die
- 1001 Natural Wonders You Must See Before You Die


- How To Talk To Girls
- Books on Photography
- Angélique and the Sultan by Sergeanne Golon

3) On TV Episodes:

- Iron Chef America (Complete Season! XD)
- Fairly Odd Parents (Yep, the Nickolodeon toon... What? Timmy's Cute!)


- Queer Eye For The Straight Guy (Where Human + Home + Lives make-over collide)
- Born To Kill (Ohh yeah!)

4) On Vanity:

- That Brown & Pink Striped Turtle Neck - sleeves Dress from Zara.
- Body Shop Bronze Mineral Blush-on
- Long Silver Necklace with a charming BIG pendant
- Bath & Body Works Juniper Breeze Lotion

5) On Gadgets:

- Guitar Hero or Rockband for Playstation 2
- Cordless Optical Mouse
- Fisheye LOMO

6) For The Music:

- That Starbuck's-like pipe in music. XD
- Instrumentals by Betsy Sise, The Pianos of Cha'n, Robin Spielberg, Aria Celestina


7) For my Collection: The Classic & Original VCD's I would want:

- The Lion King 1 (1994) & 2 (1998)
- Tarzan (1999)
- Hercules (1997)
- Sleeping Beauty (1959!)
- Beauty & The Beast (1991)
- Snow White (1937!)
- Peter Pan (1953!)
- 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea (1954!)
- Cinderella 1, 2 & 3
- Little Mermaid 2 & 3
- Aladdin 1 (1992), 2, & 3
- Mulan (1998)
- Ice Age 1, 2 & 3
- Wall E (2008)
- The Incredibles
- Nemo
- Toy Story 1 (1995) & 2 (1999)
- Enchanted
- Stardust
- Ratatouille
- The Night Before Christmas (1993)
- Flubber (1997)
- Kung Fu Panda (2007)
- Cars (2006)

...What! Everyone's a kid at heart!:D

3 Comments:

deEspania said...

wow ang dami wahahahaha ako rin meron wishlist~ hahaha next time mapost un :D or pde rin bukas nlng pagka uwi ko ^^

Lance Tan Ong said...

Fairly Oddparents = WIN. Cosmo = GREATNESS XD

Lady 'K said...

And i thoughts i was the only one to love that cartoon for my age! XD *mimics cosmo voice "uhuhuhu wannndaaaa! i broke my tooth! ...Oooohh I don't look like timmy anymore! Hooray!* XD