June 16, 2009

Music is the cure.


Despite the altering weather, A(H1N1) scare, and the continuous stupidity of [sadly] our government, there's music which can let us forget some of the worries of everyday life. And if I can't keep you updated on Politics and that stuff (lol), at least I can bring you up-to-date with the songs you might have missed and for all we know, music might be the cure to all this... :)


Starting off with some rock & roll, here's Greenday's Know Your Enemy (from their single '21st Century Breakdown') back-to-back with Transformer 2's OST: New Divide by Linkin Park. (Woohoo!)






And back when I was down with a flu (and thank goodness it's not THE flu!), I saw this certain video of a Japanese boy band named Kat-Tun. I wonder why I haven't heard of them despite this song One Drop is already their 9th single! (9th!!! That's more than what Beatles released! o_o)




And of course I just don't look on foreign music but one of very own has been keeping the rock & roll industry alive and kicking! Heto na ang Sandwich with their very own depiction of our country's Capital 'Manila'. Panalo talaga! :D




And lastly which is certainly among the LEAST of my favorites, is Beyonce's latest release entitled Ego. Now the next sentences are more of a rant than the usual praise so if you don't care what I have to say, feel free to browse on other articles after this dot. (.)

Well I just wanted to say what's up with B.?! Seriously, B&W again?! She's hot and famous and could probably finance a waaaay better video than this but the Sasha Fierce ain't showing anymore Fierceness. From my observation, she's loosing fans because they're getting bored with this new Fad she's trying to work on. So before the diva looses all that she's worked for, I suggest she starts leaving the 80's themed MTV and get back to where the color is!

Ego. Pffft.



0 Comments: