June 30, 2009

TROFL [Funny] Burning Questions

I've made my Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen review that's set to come out on Game! August issue (unfortunately it would take that long because of the ine up of articles) so I can't really post 'em here yet and I felt a bit lazy to make another one (lol) so instead, here are some funny (yes, funny) reads from some critics of TROFL who seems to have so far, not liked the thrill of the show. Although they did have points to drive out, (which I did not see most during my one-time view of the movie), I didn't get to include much of these things in my article (because mine was so far directed on a positive rating). So just to let you know the burning questions in the movie, read these crazy reviews that'll make you go LOL, but if you still haven't watched the movie, WARNING: It contains spoilers! :)



Topless Robot:
Bonus! Rob's Transformers 2 F.A.Q.s!

Movies.Yahoo:
Burning Questions: The 10 Most Confusing Things in 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen'

0 Comments: