November 11, 2008

...And that's a wrap!

(Okay, so I can't think of a better title for this next Music Highlights. =.=") Might as well get to business and pump this post up!

Katy Perry falls inlove with a guy who wears more make-up than she does in this unusual song called Ur So Gay (And you don't even like boys!) 'Tis really funny. XD




Natasha Bedingfield sings A-N-G-E-L in what seems as another one of those singles that appeal to pop-genre lovers. I like her vid, it's how I wanted my own music vid to look like... If ever I am a singer that is. :p




Sexy diva Beyonce wishes "If I Were a Boy" in this commendable song. Indeed, she tells the things girls would do if they were in the guy's shoes. The whole black and white vid is very dramatic too. Simple and suitable.





Then there's Alicia Keys and Jack White of The White Stripes singing for 007's Quantum of Solace in their song Another way to die.



Good thing the vid reached my expectations of it having vectors and nice effects, much like how the movie itself was in the start of the reel. *James Bond BMG* XD


Last stop, Boy Band New Kids On The Block (NKOTB) reunites to make a comeback, still being the true example of what we regarded as the 'Boy Band' genre. If you didn't know, NKOTB isn't "new" actually... and they ain't no kids too!O_O" They're a famous 80's boy band so don't get too suprised if you see matured Backstreet Boys-like guys in this vid!XD Here's NKOTB squading with Ne Yo in their R&ampB song Single.



If you know LFO, you might heard NKOTB from them. XD

"New Kids On The block, had a bunch of hits
Chinese food makes me sick.
And I think it's fly when girls stop by for the summer, for the summer
I like girls that wear Abercrombie and Fitch,
I'd take her if I had one wish
But she's been gone since that summer...
Since that summer"


- From Summer Girls by LFO


Before:


Minus the hair and the youthful days:
New Kids On The Block? ...So wroooong! =))


...Oh, and that's a wrap! =D

0 Comments: