November 24, 2008

Twilight Premieres tomorrow!


The much anticipated new hype since Harry Potter finally premieres tomorrow, Nov. 25 in Cinemas. Got an idea what I'm talking about? Of course it's no other than the hit novel Twilight by Stephenie Meyer.



Starring Kristen Stewart (Cold Creek Manor, Panic Room;) as Belle and Robert Pattinson (who finally got his break by starring in his own movie after dying in Harry Potter Goblet of Fire as Cedric Diggory) as the vampire Edward Cullen.

I haven't read the novel yet to be honest (crap) but it's too late for me to start reading it so I might as well watch it and see if it catches enough attention to make me read the novel again. I'm not really a fan of Vampire stories (a.k.a. Anne Rice, but i like Blade though!) so I'm hoping this modern-day love story of a vampire and human doesn't "SUCK"... if you know what I mean. XD

Other related articles from Y! Entertainment:

Twilight's current boxoffice hit: $70.6M

10 Awesome Vampires in Movie History <----You seriously have to read this one! =))


0 Comments: