November 14, 2008

How I Met Your Mother

.
If you couch potatoes are looking for a new series to watch, well, not really 'new', but something alternative to Pushing Daisies, Heroes Season 4 or Sex and The City (probably),
How I Met Your Mother is one good choice to add to your TV marathon.

This sitcom is like a modern-like version of F-r-i-e-n-d-s, only the story starts in the year 2030 where the main character, Ted Mosby, recounts to his son and daughter the events that led to his meeting their mother.




Friends and How I Met Your Mother - The same?
...NOT!


Although I haven't gone far with the episodes of Season 1, I find it something I'd like to bum about because their scripts actually crack me up! The light humor is very entertaining and at the same time relaxing (Ohh, what work does to me. =.="). But honestly, I'm a bit annoyed with the fact that I haven't known of this TV series before. It's actually currently running on episode 08 of Season... 4 already! This American Situation Comedy first aired back in September 19 of 2005. ...Told you it wasn't that new. T_T But like the saying goes, better late than never right? XD

You can watch the episodes here at their Official Site.

I heard The Big Bang Theory sitcom is nice too. I'd probably bum at it this christmas vacation together with a lot of shows I've been meaning to review. Woohoo! +1 to the fats! XD

0 Comments: